Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back to life... back to reality....

Remember this song by En Vogue... Love 80's tunes! 

Wes and I had a WONDERFUL time in Chicago.    We spent A LOT of the time walking around  the city.  Ate a ton of yummy food.  Went to the spot where Wes proposed to  me.  And went a Second City comedy show... Definitely recommend the Second City professional show.  Hilarious!   I'm so glad we went.

So, now it's.... back to life... back to reality...

This week has been super crazy... we had an accepted offer on our house last week (the one before fell through which also led to craziness) so we are dealing with all the contingencies from the perspective new buyer.  Including the dreaded inspection.  (I loath ever buying an older home!)

Besides my RE's the rest of my time has been spent at my realtor's office.  2 offices I am super sick of visiting but can't give up on either!

So that wonderful pain that I had been feeling on my right side that I thought was pregnancy related... was definitely not pregnancy related one bit.  It was cyst related.  I went in for an u/s today because of the pain.  There was some fluid around my ovary which they think is from a cyst popping.  And I have another tiny cyst.  They don't think the little <1cm cyst is causing the pain but it's probably the fluid.  Since the size of the cyst was tiny I was told to go continue with my meds.  I am taking Letrozole days 3-7 then 2 vials menopur 7-10. 

Before signing off I want to give a shout out to Nico!  Congratulations to you and your family on your new beautiful addition, baby Cameron!  So happy for you he's absolutely adorable!!!!!!  Love you lots!  xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great that you had a lovely time in Chicago :)) I've always wanted to visit there :) Happy house hunting. Sorry to hear about your cyst :( I've nominated you for a 'One Lovely Blog' award xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! How exciting!!!! Thanks Dandelion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chicago! Its actually one of my favorite cities to visit. Sucks about the cyst but it sounds like there is good news on the home front by selling your house. New follower!

    ReplyDelete