Saturday, May 5, 2012

In need of some hope...


Wish I had good news to report but I don’t.   I went in on Monday for my cd12 u/s and there was no growth.  The upped my meds and I came back on Friday and there was still no growth.  The doctors (both came in to look at my ovaries) were shocked. They said, 'these are not the same ovaries we saw hyperstimming 6 months ago. I'm getting my AMH tested. I still only had 2 antral follies swimming around. They said it would be 1 in a million chance that I were into premature menapause, but they just can't rule that out. I get my result back at the end of next week.  (Stacy if you are reading this ,yes, I did copy and paste what I wrote to you via email:)) I am looking very seriously into surrogacy / gestational carrier for my 2 remaining embryo's.
For now I wait and see what my AMH reveals.  But everything that I have read on the internet about a low antral follicle count sure means that I am getting close to menopause. I am only 31!  This is going to be one heck of a long week… In need of some good TTC news. 



Love to all xoxo Becky

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you with all my heart... and hope your results show that all is ok for you to proceed. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete