Saturday, April 21, 2012

She's here

Started spotting Thursday night.  Put in a tampon and woke up to a lovely mess,... red undies and red all over our white sheets sheets... grreaat..  Super Tampon was not enough to hold back that lining!  So it's officially back to the drawing board.  I did get AF sooner than I usually do when stopping progesterone.  It usually takes about 5 days and it only took 1 day this time.  I wonder if my progesterone level was super low this time around?  hmm....  Since AF arrived early I'm a bit nervous to let the RE know about my official day 1... eek!  Oh well, It's not about making them happy anyway. 

Wes and I are in Chicago to celebrate our 5 year anniversary this weekend!  yey!  We toasted to 5 years this morning over coffee:)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear... AF is a nightmare ! Hope your anniversary is filled with love and togetherness. Thinking of you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. screw what your RE thinks. Congrats on five years! xox

    ReplyDelete