Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Really hoping to hold out on POAS!

Today is 2dp5dt.

After my last transfer I POAS at 3dp5dt, crazy right?  It's so true that once you start POAS you can't stop. I was POAS nutzo from that point on.  Begging to go in for a beta at 5dp5dt, etc.  I was able to get a beta at 7dp5dt last time and it resulted in 0.7.  My doc was hopeful, I sure was not.  I had to hold out until 10dp5dt, just in case.  My beta at 10dp was 0.6.  She seems to think that something did try to attach. 

Still feeling hopeful that this could be "the transfer".  I am off to Chicago in a few hours to go stay at my parents house.  Since I work from home hpt's are too close for comfort during the day.  I do hate leaving my husband but it'll be good for me to get out of our house.

Speaking of our house, we just had an accepted offer yesterday!  After oodles of showings, we finally got an offer... shew!  Hoping everything goes well for a successful close. 

3 comments:

  1. woo-hoo!!! That is fabulous news on the house :) You must be so relieved!

    And you know my feeling on early testing! Nice you're getting away from them. Are you going to hold out until beta day do you think?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding out until beta day might be tough. I'd love to say 'yes! i'm totally holding out!' But I know me and that probably won't happen. I would like to hold out until at least 7dp5dt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and your embies :)) Know what you mean about not being able to stop POAS once you start... holding out is hard xoxo

    ReplyDelete