Thursday, April 12, 2012

72hp5dt...

Today I'm at my parents house, the house where I grew up, in Barrington, IL.  I always love coming home.  I get a warm and cozy feeling everytime I come through the garage door.  My cat is always waiting at the top of the stairs welcoming me with a big ole meow.  It's the best.... I found my cat when I was 13.  Yep, she is 18 and still ticking!  I would love to take her back to Madison with me but that would probably be too much change for this lil ole lady that it's probably best she stays put.  My parents take good care of her.

Went for a 2 mile walk today.  It took me 40 minutes.  Now that is some slow sailing.  It felt good to move my bones and hope it didn't dislodge any burrowing emby's out of there nest! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely environment for those little guys to burrow in!

    ReplyDelete