Sunday, April 15, 2012

To pee or not to pee..

on a stick that is!  Wes had already gotten up this morning and had started with his day.  I laid in bed for an hour, pretending like I was still sleeping,  but  in actuality I was debating to myself on weather or not to pee on the dreaded stick.  I had convinced myself to do it at one point because I was having little twinges... but I then convinced myself that those twinges were only because I had to poop.  I decided in the end it wasn't worth ruining my day.  I didn't want to be said, I want to hold on to some hope that my emby's could still be burrowing away all snug into their nice home.

After I got up and went to the bathroom, nixing the stick idea, I made yummy french toast, cleaned up because we had another house showing (yes, our realtor wants us to continue to show the house until everything is signed sealed delivered with our house).  The went on a walk with two of my neighbors Pat and Betty. 

Pat is 70 years old and is as active as a teenager.  She walks about 5-10 miles each day.  Bakes non-stop, sews (taught me how to sew too!), knits, etc.. She lost her husband about 15 years ago and chooses to remain a single widow.  Anyhow, she has been my savior during some difficult times.  When I've been having a bad day I'll go over to her house and knit with her.  Or we'll go for walks.  She knows I am trying to get pregnant. I will miss her dearly when we move to NYC.



1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean about not wanting to POAS to hold onto hope as long as possible... hope is a magical thing and will be helping your embies along :) Thinking of you and hope your BFP is on the horizon xo

    ReplyDelete