Monday, April 16, 2012

7dp5dt= BFN

I've had a really shart stabing pain on my right side, so I thought for sure I was preggo.  Well, I'm definitely not.  I'm just devistated.  Why can't I get pregnant again?  What in this universe is preventing me from the one thing I have wanted for years.  I'm heart broken.  I was so positive this time around.  I tried to do everything right.  I just want to be a mom.  I want a baby. Most importantly,  I don't want to be sad about this anymore.  I know it's me that has the control over being sad or happy but I feel weak today.  Wes was so sad today too. He didn't want to leave me this morning, but of course he had to.  It just sucks.  Why do I care so much?  Why can't I just go on with my life like this doesn't hurt.  That BFN's are normal? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this.. hang in there! Is there something nice you can do for yourself today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you... I'm so sorry that you got this news. Thinking of you and look after yourself xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry sweets. I hate that this has been such a long road for you. Nothing more i can say except BIG HUG. I wish I could give it to you in person. xoxoxoxoxox.

    ReplyDelete