Thursday, April 19, 2012

Here is a random pic that I took while I was on my way to pick up our sushi dinner last night.  Not sure why I took this pic with my phone but I did and I have a few quotes that I thought fit well with how I've been feeling these fast few days and how I just need to keep on moving forward...

  • Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, for an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with? --Lance Armstrong
Left leg, right leg, one leg at a time... I keep on walking... I keep on walking - Jim James (My Morning Jacket lyrics)

 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great quote... it's made my day :)) Thank you for sharing it... it's so hard to keep going with all this TTC-stuff sometimes, but you're right that giving up tic/ivf is harder... and impacts forever xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Googling stories of BFN at 7DP5DT and happened upon your blog. I just love this quote - it speaks to the struggle I have been going through. I think I am headed for yet another negative beta on Friday after a donor embryo transfer...not sure where else to go from here. Donor embryos seem like the last chance, but it's also so hard to stop....

    ReplyDelete