Saturday, April 14, 2012

Still holding out to test

Really scared of seeing a BFN but boy o boy do I want to know what is going on in there.  Yesterday my husband said to me "I can't wait to have a lil one running around".  It made me so happy to hear him say this, yet it makes me sad too because I want this SOOOO badly. 

It's gorgeous out today.  65 degrees, sunny and warm.  I tell ya if it wasn't for this awesome weather I probably would have ripped open an HPT by now.  My lack of symptoms definitely worries me, but like my good friend Allie posted around this time after her FET, "ignorance is bliss".

2 comments:

  1. So sweet of DH. It's nice when they let you know how badly they want this too.

    I had ZERO symptoms for my IVF +, aside from those that started pre-transfer when I started on the PIO. Hoping you get the same result!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't complan. have been super moody an DH has been SUPER sweetsie. Telling me how pretty I am each day and giving me tons of hugs and kisses. I don't know how he puts up with me sometimes!

    Nico - you definitely hold the IVF lucky charm. I hope my minimal symptoms don't mean the dreaded!

    ReplyDelete