Sunday, August 5, 2012

T-23 hours until my first FRESH transfer


NO signs of OHSS!  Well, I did feel really OHSS bloated a few days ago and that was after taking fifi for about a mile walk in the unbearable heat.  But it went away after a few hours of lying on the couch.  My ovaries are still super sore but that is to be expected.  But no real bloating!  Taking it easy is the name of the game right now.  The only problem is that to do ANYTHING in NYC it requires walking or paying and arm and a leg for a taxi.  I have a group-on for a water cruise around the Statue of Liberty.  We thought that was a perfect idea for a Sunday afternoon.  Well, to get there it is a 2.5 mile walk or a 1 mile walk plus a 30 minute subway ride.  So we just might have to save the water cruise / sightseeing tour for another day…

I found out on Friday that I won’t hear if that 10th embryo mad e it until tomorrow – day 5.  Kind of a bummer, but the nurse on the phone made it very clear that they do not re-check embryo’s until day 5. 

11:30AM is go time.  Dr. Licardi is scheduled to do my transfer.  And there is a huge possibility that my husband will be there too!  I’m hoping that having Wes there will be the lucky charm we need.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all is still going well, crossing EVERYTHING for you. Yay for your first fresh transfer!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete