Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Still beating:)


I met my new OB.  He was really nice, seemed smartJ so,  I think I’ll be in good hands.  He is nice enough to let me come back in 2 weeks for another scan instead of the routine 4 weeks.  I told him how scared I was and e said it was not a problem for me to come back more frequently until I felt more “settled” – yey! 

I can’t believe the baby doubled since last week.  He is now 1.91 cm, which measures 4 days ahead of schedule.  I measured 8weeks days and I was only 7weeks6days. The u/s machine at the OB’s office is so old that it doesn’t even read BPM, but it did look as though it was pumping pretty well to the doc.  I am shocked at how old everything is in NYC a supposedly “progressive” city.  I bet the u/s machine that they wheeled in was one of the first u/s machines ever!    I thought NYU's machines were old, but OMG - this was a dinosaur.  I was spoiled with all the fancy new equitment in Wisconsin.

I did buy a Doppler and I tried It out a few days ago.  I knew it was too early to find a heart beat but I wanted to try.  Even though I am 8 weeks I’m too scared to try again.  I know the baby is doing great as of yesterday so I will stay content with that

We have had a few more celebrity sightings.  I will share those pics with you at my next post. 

As for now, I’m pretty nauseous 24/7. However, eating makes me feel better.  So, I eat a lot.  Try to eat healthy but it's hard to do all the time.  I take a nap just about everyday.   I have been exercising every other day for about 30 minutes on the elliptical too, hoping that will help with the munchies. 

5 comments:

  1. Yay to all of it. Except the crappy u/s machine, wth? and boo to nausea as well, except as it lets you know things are probably all good in there. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear things are on track and going so well! Prayers for you for a continued happy and healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! I am 4dp5dt from a FET, and I'm just praying! I've been where you are and know what a relief seeing that fetal pole is! Hopefully I'll be a few weeks behind you and it'll work out for both of us this time!

    ReplyDelete