Monday, September 3, 2012

It’s a Spanish Peanut with a Heartbeat!



Today I am 6 weeks 5 days.  And I measured 6 weeks 5 days.  CRL .81cm.  The doctor referred to the size of the baby as a “Spanish Peanut”.  So, my husband continues to refer to “it” as a Spanish Peanut.  The heartbeat was 128.  So now it is off to the OB.  I will be 8 weeks 1 day at my first OB appointment.  11 days to go!  That seems like a long time to wait before seeing my Spanish Peanut. 

I also caved and bought a fetal Doppler today.  I am not sure when it will arrive, but I kind of hope it doesn’t arrive until after my next ultra sound b/c I know it is too early to find a hb with one of those things so early.  I may need my husband to hide it from me =0

Really cute DH move today: During my last pregnancy my sister gave me her prenatal yoga DVD, which I obviously never ended up using.  I figured they were packed away some where in our zillions of storage boxes, just because we didn’t bring much to NYC.  Especially things we would not use.  I was wrong, DH packed them and brought them out to me this afternoon and said, “I though you might need these.”  Lo and behold he wsa holding prenatal yoga DVD’s!   It made me so happy:)  1. It was really sweet of him.  2. I don’t have to go out an buy a pre-natal yoga DVDJ

 

Happy Labor Day! 

 

xoxo

1 comment: