Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Celeb Sightings, Film Sets and Burning Ovaries

Apparently the only way I am going to notice that a celebrity nearby is if I walk in the middle of a TV or movie set.  Yep, so far I have walked through the middle of a filming movie set, a filming TV set and sat next to a celebrity at dinner.  Of course, the only time I knew a celebrity was nearby was when I walked in the middle of the movie and TV sets.  Last Sunday Wes and I decided to have a drink and quesadillas at a Mexican restaurant by our apartment.  We brought out dog, so we sat outside on the long bench.  A couple sits next to us and Fifi says hello, we have a little yada yada chit chat while she pets Fifi for a few minutes.  And then go on and eat our respective meals.  Wes and I leave and as soon as we are out of ear shot Wes says, I know that girl was in the show “Lost”.  Anyhow, he was right.  We were sitting next to Rebecca Mader and chatting with her. She wasn’t a main character but she was on “Lost” – and I should have realized as I was a huge “Lost” fan.  Apparently I am going to have to keep on walking through movie sets as I venture the streets of NYC to actually realize I am in the vicinity of someone famous.  Below is a picture of James Mcavoy on the movie set I walked through:)



Oh yea, and burning ovaries… Today is the 4th day of Menopur and I’m starting to feel that familiar ovary burning / stretching and growing sensation.  Tomorrow I go in to see what is going on with my e2 and if there really is an follie action going on… Doubtful given it has only been 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment