Tuesday, February 26, 2013

3 trimester woes



Why is it so hard for me to ‘enjoy’ pregnancy?   I should just embrace the aches and pains that accompany this journey?  I wish I felt as great as I did during my second trimester.  New to the aches and pains department is constant leg numbness.  After googling this and asking others I’ve noticed this ‘happens’ but is not very common.  Let numbness is probably one of the most annoying feelings I’ve ever felt. 
I hate writing a “poor me” post, but I just had to vent. 
8 more weeks seems like an eternity, I tell ya.  Those that have 5+ children, how in the heck?  God bless you.  I am even wondering if we will ever try for #2 at some point down the line.  Do we really forget like people say? 
I am so excited that we are going to have 1 biological kiddo.  I never thought we would ever get to this point.  On a positive note, I cannot get enough of feeling this baby move.  It makes me so happy whenever he nudges, roles or kicks.  I pray so much he is a healthy little guy.  I cannot wait to meet him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment